SERVPRO of Lawrence/Ottawa Provides Fireplace Restoration Services

3 minutes, 44 seconds Read

If you have experienced fire, water or mold damage to your Eudora KS home or business, restoration services can be of great benefit. Our team at SERVPRO of Lawrence/Ottawa can help!

As part of our ongoing efforts to rehabilitate historic buildings in downtown Eudora, we have been awarded several grants. These funds have helped to rehabilitate 701 Main Street (Pilla Building) and 714 Main St.

Chimney Cleaning

No matter whether you use your fireplace to heat your Douglas County home on a regular basis or it’s only used a few times a year to provide ambiance, having it properly maintained is essential. The chimney is the heart of your fireplace; it exhausts the smoke, ash, and other byproducts from the fire and it feeds the flame with the oxygen that it needs to burn.

If your chimney isn’t working as it should, your fires won’t burn as efficiently or they won’t start at all. They won’t be able to receive the oxygen they need to start and will have a hard time drawing out the smoke and other byproducts.

If you notice that your fires have a funny smell or they seem to fizzle out after a short period of time, it’s a sign that your chimney is clogged with creosote or covered in a thick layer of debris. This will cause the fires to have a hard time starting and they won’t burn as well, so it’s important to contact a Eudora KS chimney cleaning professional immediately.

Fire Damage Repair

Fire can cause a lot of damage to your home. Not only does it cause a lot of smoke and ash to spread throughout your property, but it can also lead to discoloration on the surface of your walls and furnishings.

Fire is a very serious problem that needs to be taken care of as soon as possible. The best way to do this is by hiring a professional who can help you with all the important details that are required in order to get your property back on track.

There are many companies that offer fire damage Restoration in Eudora KS. However, you need to make sure that you are dealing with the best in the business. A good place to start is First Call Restoration in Eudora KS, which has been providing this service for over 20 years. It has a team of technicians that are trained to respond to emergencies 24 hours a day. These professionals have all the tools and equipment needed to restore your property.

Water Damage Repair

When it comes to water damage repair, you need someone who will be able to get to work quickly. The longer you wait to get it taken care of, the more damage will be done to your personal belongings, the structure of your home, and even your health.

When you hire a restoration company in Eudora KS, they’ll be able to handle the damage for you so that you can focus on getting your life back to normal. They’ll also be able to give you a good idea of what you can expect from the project in terms of time and price.

There are a few different companies in Eudora that offer this service, so you should be able to find one that offers the best prices for the services you need. It’s important to take the time to compare different companies so that you can get the best deal possible. This can help you save money and avoid wasting time and energy on the project.

Mold Remediation

While it is not possible to remove all mold spores from a home, there are many steps that can be taken to combat mold problems. These include drying out areas, removing the material that was affected, and cleaning all items.

Water leaks, standing water, and ventilation issues create the perfect conditions for mold to grow. These situations need to be fixed immediately.

A remediation company can assess the damage and make recommendations for how to prevent mold from returning. They will also isolate the area to keep mold spores from spreading throughout the home.

They will then use a combination of sprays, bleaches, and cleaners to remove all mold from the materials and surfaces. Once all the mold is removed, fans and dehumidifiers are used to speed up the drying process.

Once the materials are completely dry, the homeowner can re-enter their home. The home should be free of signs of water damage or lingering odors.